A new set of requirements for Harvard College students will take effect in Fall 2019 (not Fall 2018).
Which requirements do I need to fulfill?
- Class of 2018: current General Education requirements
- Class of 2019: current General Education requirements
- Class of 2020: new College requirements
- Class of 2021: new College requirements
- Class of 2022: new College requirements
What flexibility do I have now?
- Many departmental courses not approved for Gen Ed credit can now count for current Gen Ed requirements. Learn more. See your individual Class page (above) for more information.
How can I fulfill the new College requirements that take effect in Fall 2019?
- General Education
- Quantitative Facility
For more information, please see our FAQs.
Questions? Contact us or stop by our weekly office hours (Wednesdays 1-3).